Introducing Lenna K. Millar – Director (CT)
Lenna K. Millar
is the new and proud Owner of Confidential Transcriptions, close friend, associate and colleague, of former owner – Marie Ribeiro.
Lenna’s aim is to continue the good name, quality, excellence, and confidential service that her forerunner has provided for 15 years. A privilege.
Read client's Testimonials
- School Certificate typing – Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- Graduated Business Studies Certificate-Advanced Word Processing, Bachelor of Education (1yr), Pitman’s Typing Exam, NZ Trade Certificate Typing Exam – Avondale College, New South Wales.
- Bachelor of Education (1 yr); Religion major and History minor - Avondale College, New South Wales.
- Effective speaking and listening (Advanced) - Hornsby Evening College, New South Wales.
- Train-The-Trainer: Personal-Skills Assertiveness, Communication-Skills Assertiveness, Group Leadership, Family Communication, Conflict Resolution, Stress Management/Relaxation – (Pallister House, Greenwich Hospital Grounds, New South Wales.
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Counseling – (Australian Institute of Professional Counselors, Queensland).
- Certificate Community Welfare - Cessnock, New South Wales).
- Counseling Certificate (Psycho-Pathology) – James Fletcher Hospital, Newcastle, NSW.
- Christian Counseling Certificate - Wanganui, New Zealand.
I completed many courses, workshops, seminars and training in New South Wales, Australia in business, counseling and welfare.
Work History (1973 - present)
- Legal Secretary, Cooper, Rapley, Bennett & Thomson, Barristers & Solicitors, Palmerston North.
- Typist to Senior Students, Avondale College, New South Wales.
- Secretary of Publishing Department, South Pacific Division of the SDA Church, Wahroonga, NSW.
- Assistant in Nursing, Seventh-Day Adventist Nursing Home, Cooranbong, New South Wales.
- Counselor (individuals, couples and families), San Remo Neighborhood Center, New South Wales.
- Counselor, Private Practice, New South Wales.
- Group Leader – Facilitator, Community Workshops, New South Wales.
- Teaching Personal & Professional Development, New South Wales.
- Correctional officer (Youth), Department of Corrections, Palmerston North.
- Counseling youth, Nga Rongonui, Palmerston North.
- Alcohol & Drug Counseling, Program Development, Typist, Best Care Whakapai Hauora, Palmerston North.
- Sales and presentations, Amway, Palmerston North.
- Counselor, Facilitator, Reception, Te Korowai Aroho O Tupoho, Wanganui.
- Counselor, Department of Corrections (Community Probation), Marton and Wanganui.
- Counselor, Facilitator, Waiora Christian Community Trust, Wanganui.
- Counselor, Typist, Te Rapu Ora, Wanganui.
- Advertising and Marketing, Typist, Office Manager, Home-Based Travel Business, Wanganui.
- Audio Transcription & Secretarial Services (ATS) - Director, skilled transcriptionist, from 2009 to date.
- Confidential Transcriptions - April 2018- Director.
Confidential. Privileged. Protected.
Please contact to discuss your requirements
Phone: 646-344-4198 | Mobile: 027-789-4928 | Email